Now offering, online, virtual telehealth appointments. Please call 612-625-3222 to schedule an appointment.
In order to be eligible for a telehealth visit, the following criteria need to be met:
- Access to an electronic device with video and microphone capabilities
- To be physically located in the state of Minnesota at the time of the telehealth visit
- The ability to conduct the telehealth visit in a private location
East Bank Clinic
Clinic HoursM, T, W, F | 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Th | 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
St. Paul Clinic
Clinic HoursM, T, W, Th, F | Closed to TBA Closed M-F Until - TBA
Gopher Quick Clinic offers convenient care for minor illnesses. We diagnose, treat and write prescriptions during short visits lasting about 10 minutes.
The clinic is open to University students, staff and faculty. Visits are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Depending on demand, wait times vary.
- Drop in to our East Bank clinic.
- Call before you go to our St. Paul clinic, 612-624-7700.
Questions About Care? Call Our Nurse Line
If you are not sure if your symptoms should be treated at Gopher Quick Clinic, call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900. Calls are answered seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Symptoms Treated at Gopher Quick Clinic
Visits limited to one concern per patient as listed below.
Commonly Treated Symptoms
- Cough or Cold
- Ear Discomfort
- Pink Eye (no contact lens wearers)
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus Discomfort
- Sore Throat
- Athlete’s Foot
- Cold Sores
- Minor Sunburn
- Poison Ivy
- Warts (three or fewer; non-genital)
Bladder or Urinary Tract Infections ( birth sex female only; do not take Uristat®/AZO before visit)
- Flu (except when Flu Clinics are available)
- Tetanus (Td and Tdap)
- Rapid Influenza (seasonal)
- Urine test for infection (do not take Uristat®/AZO before visit)
If more tests are needed, the provider will discuss your options for evaluation at Boynton primary care or your regular medical provider.
Call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900 if you do not know what type of clinic you need. Calls answered 24/7.
It depends on your health insurance and whether you pay the Student Services Fee.
A co-payment at the time of your visit may apply. Any remaining costs for your care may be billed to you at a later time. Amounts vary by insurance plan. Consult your insurance card, or contact your health insurance provider for details.
With some exceptions, students who pay the Student Services Fee receive most services at Boynton at reduced cost. See details about the Student Services Fee.
Still have questions?
Questions about costs?