Boynton Health is a national leader in college student health.
We are located in the heart of the Twin Cities and serve the University of Minnesota campus. Our patients are dynamic, motivated and diverse undergraduate, graduate and international students, as well as faculty and staff.
Working on campus, you have access to cultural and athletic events, and a rich academic environment. You can get here easily by public transit, biking and walking. You will find exceptional work/life balance with no weekend, evening or on-call hours.
- Certified Medical Assistant job ID 320871
- Dental Assistant job ID 321630
- Health Promotion Assistant job ID 322739
- Health Promotion Specialist job ID 322378
- Mental Health Therapist 1 job ID 322531
- Mental Health Therapist 2 job ID 322006
- Optician / Optometric Assistant job ID 322694
- Pharmacy Technician job ID 322660
- Temporary/Casual Admissions Interviewer job ID 321878
Apply at the University of Minnesota Job Center and search with the job ID number.
For more information, contact Hosea Ojwang, Human Resources Director at 612-626-1184, email@example.com
The University of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educator and Employer.