Welcome Academic Health Sciences students, residents, fellows and interns.
AHS Immunization Requirements
Certain immunization requirements apply to you ONLY if you are a student, resident, fellow, or intern in the Academic Health Sciences (AHS) colleges, schools and centers listed below:
- School of Dentistry
- Medical School, including Graduate Medical Education
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Public Health - Public Health Nutrition MPH program only
- College of Veterinary Medicine*
- Center for Allied Health Programs
- Speech Language Hearing Sciences (Audiology and Speech Language Pathology)
How to Complete AHS Vaccination Requirement:
All health sciences students, residents, fellows, or interns in an AHS college, school or center listed above complete the appropriate requirements listed below:
- AHS vaccination and immunization requirement policy and procedure
- AHS immunization form (PDF)
- AHS annual self-report influenza vaccination form
Medical school residents and fellows have additional occupational health, and safety (OHS) immunization requirements.
Detailed information about immunizations for AHS students, residents and fellows is available on the MyBoynton patient portal.
*College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) learners should follow CVM requirements.
In addition to the above requirements, all University of Minnesota students must complete the COVID-19 Vaccination or Exemption Reporting Process.
TB Testing for the AHS
Academic Health Sciences (AHS) students, residents, fellows, and interns can schedule an appointment to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in our immunization clinic.
Blood Borne Pathogen Exposure Procedure
BBPE: Blood Borne Pathogen Exposure (needlestick) Procedure (PDF)