College Student Health Survey
The survey measures eight key areas: Health Insurance and Health Care Utilization, Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drug Use, Tobacco Use, Personal Safety, Financial Health, Nutrition and Physical Activity, and Sexual Health.
For more information about the College Student Health Survey, contact Katherine Lust at [email protected].
Recent College Student Health Survey Reports
Read our news release about the 2018 University of Minnesota Twin Cities student health report.
- 2021 College Student Health Survey Report
- CSHS 2018 University of Minnesota Twin Cities Students
- CSHS 2018 Minnesota Postsecondary Students
- CSHS 2015 University of Minnesota Twin Cities Students
- CSHS 2015 Minnesota Postsecondary Students
- College Student Health COVID-19 Survey: Mental Health and Academic Impact
- Evaluation of Minnesota College Campus Tobacco Use Policies and Student Tobacco Use Rates 2013
- Minnesota Postsecondary Institutions' Tobacco-use Policies and Changes in Student Tobacco-use Rates 2007–2013
- COVID-19 Vaccination Survey Results 2021