Exchange secure messages with your Boynton care team online via the MyBoynton patient portal.
Online Appointment Scheduling Suspended at this Time
Online appointment scheduling has been suspended until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If you are experiencing coronavirus-like symptoms, cough, fever and shortness of breath, please call our nurse line for guidance 612-625-7900.
To Schedule an Appointment
- For our East Bank clinic, call 612-625-3222
- For our St. Paul clinic, call 612-624-7700
MyBoynton Patient Portal
From the patient portal you can:
- Email your Boynton health care team
- View and update the personal information in your profile including your preferred name, pronouns, and gender identity
- Review and print your immunization records
- View referrals, and records including medications, allergies, lab reports and radiology results
Schedule These Appointments by Phone or in Person
Portal Help and Information
If you have any questions about using the portal, please call Patient Assistance and Information 612-624-4666.
Patient Portal Info for University Patients
University of Minnesota students, faculty, staff and alumni can access the MyBoynton patient portal using their U of M Internet ID (also known as an x500 ID).
If you receive an error message logging in, you may need to be added to the system. Visit the information desk at Boynton's East Bank Clinic for help.
Patient Portal Info for non-University Patients
Not affiliated with the University? Not a problem. You can request access during your next appointment. Or stop by our East Bank Clinic information desk and ask to sign up for the patient portal.