Exchange secure messages with your Boynton care team and schedule certain types of appointments online via the MyBoynton patient portal.
Limited Online Appointment Scheduling Is Available
Currently, online appointment scheduling is only available for certain types of appointments.
If you need to schedule an appointment by phone, call 612-625-3222.
If your healthcare concern is urgent, or you are experiencing coronavirus-like symptoms, call our nurse line for guidance, 612-625-7900.
MyBoynton Patient Portal
From the patient portal you can:
- Schedule certain types of appointments online
- Email your Boynton health care team
- View and update the personal information in your profile including your preferred name, pronouns, and gender identity
- Review and print your immunization records
- View referrals, and records including medications, allergies, lab reports and radiology results
Portal Help and Information
If you have any questions about using the portal, please call Patient Assistance and Information 612-625-8400, Option 7.
Patient Portal Info for University Patients
University of Minnesota students, faculty, staff and alumni can access the MyBoynton patient portal using their U of M Internet ID (also known as an x500 ID).
If you receive an error message logging in, you may need to be added to the system. Visit the information desk at Boynton's East Bank Clinic for help.
Patient Portal Info for non-University Patients
Not affiliated with the University? Not a problem. You can request access during your next appointment. Or stop by our East Bank Clinic information desk and ask to sign up for the patient portal.