Health Advocates are students who live in campus residence halls, apartments and fraternity and sorority houses. They help fellow students with health questions and concerns. They can connect you with campus resources and provide health items like cough drops or condoms.
How to Contact Us
Benefits to becoming an HA
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Earn two credits each semester through the School of Public Health.
- Gain leadership experience
- Enhance resume or graduate school application
- Learn about college student health issues
- Be an agent of change in the lives of fellow students
17th Avenue Hall
Most fraternity and sorority houses also have Health Advocates.