Boynton Health's Physical Therapy Services
Commonly Treated Conditions:
Physical Therapy Videos
How do I make an appointment?
Do I need a referral?
- Patients may be seen at Boynton Health's Physical Therapy clinic without a referral, but you should check with your insurance provider first to verify coverage.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Health insurance card or health insurance provider name and policy number
- U Card or other current form of identification
- Shorts or loose pants if being seen for back, leg, or foot problems
- T-shirt if being seen for neck, shoulder, or arm problems
- Your current work-out or running shoes
- Your doctor’s referral, if you have one
- Any pertinent medical information
Costs and payment?
- For Students: Students who pay the Student Services Fee and have health insurance may incur a copayment cost (determined by their insurer) after the bill has been processed by their health plan. Equipment and medical supplies are not covered by the Student Services Fee. For more information on coverage, see Student Services Fee.
- For Non-Fee-Paying Students: Check with your health plan to determine if your visit will be covered. Your copayment, coinsurance or the cost of the visit, if not covered, is due at the time of service.
- For Faculty and Staff: A copayment is due at the time of service. Check with your health plan to determine if your visit will be covered and the amount of your copayment. Many staff and faculty plans cover Boynton Physical Therapy services. Call Patient Accounting at 612-624-6985 with coverage questions.