Boynton Health distributes a variety of safer sex supplies—condoms, dental dams and lubricants—at no out-of-pocket cost to students.
We Have Free, Safer Sex Supplies in Lots of Places
Where can you can get free condoms and other safer sex supplies from Boynton?
- In the SHADE office at Boynton's East Bank Clinic in Room 208 (during office hours). This is where you’ll find the largest variety of safer sex supplies: condoms in a variety of brands, sizes, colors, materials and styles, also lubricants and dental dams.
- At the SHADE table when they are in Coffman Union and at other events.
- From Health Advocates living in University housing—residence halls, apartments and Greek houses—they have condoms, lube and dental dams.
- In waiting rooms in Boynton's East Bank and St. Paul clinics there are baskets full of condoms, dental dams, and water-based lube—feel free to take some.
- At your next medical appointment at Boynton. Just fill out a request form in the waiting room and give it to your medical provider in the exam room. You’ll receive your free supplies in a discreet bag, no questions asked.
- In Boynton's Pharmacy. Fill out a request form and give it to the cashier. You’ll receive your free supplies in a discreet bag, no questions asked.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about having safer sex supplies at your student center.