Wondering what to expect at your in-clinic appointment?
Before Coming Into Boynton Health
Everyone coming into Boynton Health must answer coronavirus screening questions before entering the building. Use our online COVID-19 screening tool.
About In-clinic Appointments
- Unless you have been directed to do so, please do not come into the clinic if you have cough, fever, or shortness of breath. It would be best to reschedule your routine appointment for another time, and consider being tested for these COVID-19-type symptoms instead.
- Please come wearing a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one. You will be expected to wear a mask at all times while in the clinic. All clinic personnel will also wear a mask and possibly other PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times.
- When you come into the building, you will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. You will then be directed to the Patient Assistance team to check-in for your appointment (If coming in for an Urgent Care appointment, the screener may direct you to go straight into the Urgent Care area instead.)
- You will notice more plexiglass screens, social-distance markers, and chairs spread out to achieve 6 feet in between sitting areas. All areas of the clinic require patients to have appointments (no walk-in services).
- The pharmacy area is closed to the public, and pharmacy team members are distributing all prescriptions through curbside pick-up unless you are already in the building.
- Patients are not allowed to bring guests to their appointments. Exceptions will be made for interpreters, personal care attendants, and guardians accompanying a minor.
- Do not bring food or beverages to your appointment.