Boynton Health is open to all students.
Whether you have a family doctor or haven’t seen one in a while, you are always welcome to come here for your health care:
- Appointments: schedule online, or call 612-625-3222.
- Urgent Care: walk-in treatment for urgent or acute conditions.
- Gopher Quick Clinic: care for simple medical concerns.
If you are not sure if you should see a doctor, or which clinic to visit, call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900. Calls are answered seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Why You Should Come to Boynton
- Comprehensive care. We have a wide range of health care services.
- Student wellness programs for nutrition, stress management, addiction recovery and sexual health.
- Value. Your health insurance and student services fee cover the cost of your care. Some exceptions apply—for details see billing information.
Transferring Your Medical Records
Having your health history on hand makes it easier for us or your next clinical team to take better care of you. To transfer your medical records to Boynton or from Boynton to your next provider/clinic, complete this health information release form.
Transferring Your Prescription Medications
Transferring your prescriptions makes refilling your medications quick and easy. Find out how at the Boynton pharmacy.
Immunizations, Vaccinations and Registration Holds
Minnesota law requires all college students to follow vaccination requirements. Failing to follow these requirements can result in a registration hold.
See how Boynton can help you clear your registration hold for immunization requirements.
Health Insurance Coverage
Boynton Health requires patients to have health insurance coverage. We accept most insurance plans. Check with your health insurance provider to see if Boynton is in their provider network.
If you do not have health insurance, you can enroll in a student health benefit plan. Contact the Office of Student Health Benefits.
See more information about health insurance.