From eye exams, glasses and contacts, we have everything you need to see better and look great.
We are now open for eye examinations and optical shop services by appointment only, call 612-624-2134.
How to Schedule an Appointment
East Bank Clinic
Clinic HoursM, T, W, F | 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Th | 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Eye Clinic Safety Precautions
We are committed to our patients’ safety and well-being during this COVID-19 pandemic. These precautions provide the safest possible environment for our patients and staff:
- Our staff are required to wear a mask at all times and are screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily.
- We disinfect waiting areas, exam rooms and equipment after each patient visit. We disinfect all frames with ultraviolet light after each use.
- Our exam and waiting rooms are arranged to accommodate social distancing.
- We have a separate entrance to minimize contact with other patients. Instructions for entry will be provided when an appointment is made.
- We offer curbside services for dispensing glasses and contact lenses, and repairing eyeglasses.
Patient Safety Precautions:
- We screen all patients for COVID-19 symptoms and check their temperatures before entering our clinic. People with symptoms have to reschedule their appointments.
- Everyone entering our clinic is required to wear a mask. If you do not have an appropriate mask, we will provide one for you.
- Patients must wash their hands or use a hand sanitizer upon entering our clinic and before trying on frames.
- Patients are not allowed to bring guests to their appointments. Exceptions will be made for interpreters, personal care attendants, and guardians accompanying a minor.
- Do not bring food or beverages to your appointment.
No-cost Eye Exams for Students
Students who have paid the Student Services Fee may receive one comprehensive eye exam (excludes exam for contact lenses) per year at Boynton at no out-of-pocket cost.
We evaluate your internal and external eye health, check for glaucoma, cataracts and eye problems associated with disease like diabetes and high blood pressure. Annual eye exams are recommended.
We treat eye infections and injuries. We examine and manage treatment for dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes and macular degeneration.
Our optical shop has a wide selection of stylish designer eyeglasses, sunglasses and protective glasses. We also repair glasses and provide free adjustments. For more info, call 612-624-2107, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will help you find the contacts that are best suited for your eyes. For more info about fitting, follow-up care or ordering contact lenses, call 612-624-0483, or email email@example.com.
Help people in developing nations to see. Donate your old glasses at our eye clinic to VOSH International.
Call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900 if you do not know what type of clinic you need. Calls answered 24/7.
No, just bring your current prescription with you. We have a wide variety of high quality designer frames at reasonable prices. Our friendly and knowledgeable opticians will help you make your selection. Glasses are usually available about one week after ordering.
It depends on your health insurance and whether you pay the Student Services Fee.
A co-payment at the time of your visit may apply. Any remaining costs for your care may be billed to you at a later time. Amounts vary by insurance plan. Consult your insurance card, or contact your health insurance provider for details.
With some exceptions, students who pay the Student Services Fee receive most services at Boynton at reduced cost. See details about the Student Services Fee.
Still have questions?
Questions about costs?