The Make Time for U Wellness Challenge is a fun and motivating challenge that encourages U of M students to participate in activities each week that promote physical wellness, creative wellness, social wellness, and mental wellness.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- During February, participate in activities that promote physical wellness, creative wellness, social wellness, and mental wellness.
- Each week, submit your Wellness Challenge Form listing the activities you participated in. Forms are due by 5 p.m. on Tuesdays: February 8, 15, 22, and March 1
- Just by submitting your weekly Wellness Challenge Form, you will be entered in that week’s prize drawing!
- Every Wednesday (starting February 9), winners will be drawn and notified by email.
- Students that submit all four weekly Wellness Challenge Forms and have participated in at least one activity in each wellness category will be entered in a drawing for grand prizes.
- At the end of the month, the residence hall, apartment, and Greek chapter with the highest participation will each win a group prize!
Every week we will give away great prizes, such as:
- Coloring book and colored pencils
- Pack of assorted color pens
- Bag of trail mix
- Bag of clementines
- Box of tea
- Water bottle
- WAM (Weisman) Store certificate (donate by WAM) (week 2)
Students that submit their Wellness Challenge Form ALL FOUR WEEKS in February and have participated in at least one activity in each wellness category will be entered in a drawing for GRAND PRIZES, such as:
- $100 Amazon gift card (2 winners)
- $50 Bookstore gift card (donated by University of Minnesota Bookstores)
- one 1/2 semester FitPass (donated by RecWell)
- one 1/2 semester Climbing Pass (donated by RecWell)
- one gift certificate for $25 outdoor equipment rental (donated by RecWell)
- one 30-minute chair massage (donated by RecWell)
At the end of the month, the residence hall, apartment, and Greek chapter with the highest participation will each win a group prize!
*Note: Must be a registered University of Minnesota-Twin Cities student to be eligible for prizes.
If you live in a residence hall, apartment, fraternity, or sorority with Health Advocates, please be on the look out for fun activities the Health Advocates are hosting during the month of February!
Brought to you by University of Minnesota Boynton Health, Health Advocates, Housing & Residential Life at the University of Minnesota, the Office for Fraternity and Sorority Life, and University of Minnesota Recreation and Wellness (RecWell).