Talk to a Boynton student peer educator about your nutrition!
FREE Nutrition Check-ups
Talk about your current eating habits, get answers to your nutrition questions, and set collaborative goals with a peer educator during your nutrition check up.
Your nutrition check-up will last 45 minutes. Prior to your nutrition check-up, you will need to print and fill out a 24-Hour Food Record Form.
- Assessment of your personal nutrition goals (such as eating to increase energy, fueling for recovery, building healthy habits in college, or meal planning)
- Collaboratively setting attainable, personal nutrition goals
- Discussion and planning around achieving your specific goals
- Time to ask about your specific nutrition questions or concerns
- Meal planning resources and guidance available (recipes, shopping lists, budgeting tips, etc.)
Nutrition check-ups are sponsored by SNAC and are free to student services fee paying students. All nutrition check-ups will be held in the SNAC office, Room N-211 at Boynton Health, 410 St. S.E., Minneapolis MN 55455.
Schedule a Check Up
Select a Date, or Log In to Start
First time visitor?
To start, select a date from the calendar in the form below. Available dates are shown in bold, select one to see available appointment times for that day.
After scheduling an initial appointment for yourself, you can create a log in profile to manage (cancel, reschedule, etc.) your appointments. This is optional, but recommended if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
If you previously created a log in profile, you can log in below to view and manage (cancel, reschedule, etc.) your existing appointments or schedule a new appointment.