Talk to a Boynton student peer educator about your nutrition!
FREE Nutrition Check-ups
Explore your current nutritional habits through a review of your 24-hour food record, completion of a body composition analysis test, and together establish and review your nutrition goals.
Your nutrition check-up will last 45 minutes. Prior to your nutrition check-up, you will need to print and fill out a 24-Hour Food Record Form.
- Assessment of your personal nutrition goals (such as increased energy, weight management, balanced diet)
- Setting of client driven goals, objectives and expected outcomes
- Explore and resolve mixed feelings about achieving healthy lifestyle changes
- Healthy eating and meal planning resources and guidance available (portion size, frequency, and meal times)
- Body Composition Analysis utilizing TANITA BF-350 scale (optional)
- Dietary analysis using professional software (optional)
Nutrition check-ups are sponsored by SNAC and are free to student services fee paying students. All nutrition check-ups will be held in the SNAC office, Room N-211 at Boynton Health, 410 St. S.E., Minneapolis MN 55455.
Schedule a Check Up
Select a Date, or Log In to Start
First time visitor?
To start, select a date from the calendar in the form below. Available dates are shown in bold, select one to see available appointment times for that day.
After scheduling an initial appointment for yourself, you can create a log in profile to manage (cancel, reschedule, etc.) your appointments. This is optional, but recommended if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
If you previously created a log in profile, you can log in below to view and manage (cancel, reschedule, etc.) your existing appointments or schedule a new appointment.