Boynton Health Pharmacy is still here for “U” during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Request COVID-19 OTC Tests to be billed to your insurance here.
- Request a Pfizer (Comirnaty) COVID vaccine appointment here.
- Curbside pickup and mailing are available by request
Contact Boynton Health's Pharmacy
East Bank Clinic
Clinic HoursM, T, W, F | 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Th | 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Boynton Health Pharmacy staff are dedicated to college health. Did you know...
- We can charge your prescription copays to your student account
- We are the preferred pharmacy for the Student Health Benefit Plan and the only pharmacy where a 90-day supply of medication is covered
- We have access to the Graduate Assistants and UPlan formularies and can help you navigate your benefits
Boynton Health Pharmacy Services and Merchandise
Reorder your medication 24 hours a day via the RXLOCAL app or by calling 612-624-7655.
Please have your 7-digit prescription number available.
New Rx’s: call us or stop by to let us know when you’d like to pick up your new prescription or if we should place it on hold for the future.
New Patients: call us or stop by to set up your patient profile. We will need your prescription insurance information.
To transfer your prescription to Boynton, fill out our online transfer request form.
Please allow at least 24 hours for transfers.
We offer curbside pickup for your health and convenience.
Call to request curbside pickup and to prepay for your order.
A picture ID is required for picking up some prescriptions.
Shop our OTC selection in-store or request an order on-line.
- Allergy relief products
- Bike headlights, helmets, and locks
- Burt's Bees products
- Cough and cold products
- Dental products
- Emergency contraception
- Eye and ear care products
- First Aid products
- Personal hygiene products
- Safer sex supplies (free to students)
- Shea Moisture Products
- Skin care products
- Smoking cessation products
- Travel products
- Yoga mats
Our pharmacists have experience filling gender-affirming hormones and syringes. Your name will be printed on your prescription label (while your legal name will be used for billing and electronic prescription communication with your healthcare provider). Let us know your pronouns so we can address you correctly.
Gender Care OTC Items
- Athletic tape for tucking/binding
- Oil for tape removal
- Hair removal products
- KT Tape
- Acne products
- Sharps containers & alcohol wipes
Binders: one-on-one purchasing consultation services are available. Call and ask for Ryan to schedule an appointment.
Download Boynton Pharmacy's Mobile App
Search for RxLocal in the App Store or Google Play. Order refills, get notified when your prescription is ready, set reminders to take your medications and view your list of prescription medications.
You must have an active 7-digit prescription number available to register for the patient portal and app.
Use the RxLocal online patient portal to order prescription refills or view your list of prescription medications from your computer.
Help protect our water and keep drugs off the street by disposing of your unused or expired medications at Boynton Pharmacy. No questions asked. Box located in Boynton Health's Pharmacy, East Bank Clinic (near main entrance).
For more medication disposal locations, check the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy website.
Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg (PlanB or EContra) is available as an over-the-counter (OTC) medication or by prescription. Here are 4 convenient ways to get emergency contraception (EC):
- Purchase OTC at Boynton Health Pharmacy at a competitive price during business hours
- Purchase from the basement vending machine at Coffman Union
- Order discreetly for future use via our OTC Order form
- Talk to a pharmacist about how to get EC filled as a prescription so it can be billed to your health insurance which may cover the cost
This UPlan Wellbeing Program activity is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Learn about Medication Therapy Management.
Call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900 if you do not know what type of clinic appointment you need. Calls answered 24/7.
- Prescription insurance card
- U Card or other current form of photo ID
- Form of payment to cover cost of medication or insurance co-payment
The Student Services Fee does not cover medications. Boynton Health's Pharmacy accepts most credit cards, cash, personal checks and charges to your student account as payment. The pharmacy will also bill most insurance plans.
Patients should check with their individual health plans for coverage details.
Still have questions?
Questions about costs?