All sexually active individuals should consider consulting with a medical provider to determine what testing is best for them.
STI, HIV Testing Details
Drop in to our East Bank Clinic on Wednesday, October 31, between 8 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.
- Check in at the Information Desk.
- Choose your testing — STI, HIV, or both — appointments are 20 to 30 minutes.
- No out-of-pocket cost for students who pay the Student Service Fee.
Why Get STI/HIV Testing?
- Knowing your STI (sexually transmitted infection) status is important for your sexual health.
- When you don’t know your status you risk passing on infection to others, and getting tested is the only way to find out.