Boynton Health offers COVID-19 vaccines by appointment to U of M students, faculty, staff, retirees, and alumni.
1. COVID Booster Vaccination Sign Up is available for those who qualify. This includes the following:
- Anyone who has received a dose of Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccination at least 2 months prior to the booster appointment.
- Anyone who has received their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccinations at least 6 months prior to the booster appointment AND meets the criteria outlined by the CDC. *Please note that students living in residence halls fall into the category of congregate living and are therefore eligible.
The Booster Vaccination Clinics will provide Moderna vaccines. CDC’s recommendations now allow mix and match dosing for booster shots.
**You MUST bring documentation of your previous vaccinations to receive a booster. We will not be able to vaccinate you unless you have your vaccination documentation.
2. Pfizer COVID Vaccine (Comirnaty) is offered by Boynton Pharmacy. Visit z.umn.edu/COVIDvaxrequest to request an appointment.
3. Use the MN Department of Health Vaccine Connector if you are looking for the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID Vaccine or are unable to schedule an appointment that works for you.
4. Please contact the Boynton Nurse Line at 612-625-7900 with any questions.