Boynton Health provides comprehensive physical therapy care. Our staff of licensed physical therapists can to treat a wide variety of conditions. We strive to treat your condition and to educate you on the condition itself and how to prevent future injuries.
East Bank Clinic
Clinic HoursM, T, W, F | 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Th | 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
St. Paul Clinic
Clinic HoursM, T, W, F | 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Th | 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed M-F 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Appointments Also Available at RecWell
Most physical therapy services are available at University of Minnesota Recreation and Wellness (RecWell). Appointments at RecWell are offered M, T, Th from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and W, F from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. For details read our frequently asked questions. Call 612-625-3222 to make an appointment.
Physical Therapy Services
Commonly Treated Conditions:
Call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900 if you do not know what type of clinic you need. Calls answered 24/7.
To schedule an appointment, call the appointment line at 612-625-3222. You may be asked to speak with one of our physical therapists prior to scheduling if you are being referred by a physician outside of Boynton Health.
Patients may be seen at Boynton’s Physical Therapy clinic without a referral, but you should check with your insurance provider first to verify coverage.
- Health insurance card or health insurance provider name and policy number
- U Card or other current form of identification
- Shorts or loose pants if being seen for back, leg, or foot problems
- T-shirt if being seen for neck, shoulder, or arm problems
- Your current work-out or running shoes
- Your doctor’s referral, if you have one
- Any pertinent medical information
- For Students: Students who pay the Student Services Fee and have health insurance may incur a copayment cost (determined by their insurer) after the bill has been processed by their health plan. Equipment and medical supplies are not covered by the Student Services Fee. For more information on coverage, see Student Services Fee.
- For Non-Fee-Paying Students: Check with your health plan to determine if your visit will be covered. Your copayment, coinsurance or the cost of the visit, if not covered, is due at the time of service.
- For Faculty and Staff: A copayment is due at the time of service. Check with your health plan to determine if your visit will be covered and the amount of your copayment. Many staff and faculty plans cover Boynton Physical Therapy services. Call Patient Accounting at 612-624-6985 with coverage questions.
Still have questions?
Questions about costs?