Welcome Academic Health Center students, residents, fellows and interns.
AHC Immunization Requirements
Certain immunization requirements apply to you ONLY if you are a student, resident, fellow, or intern in the Academic Health Center (AHC) colleges, schools and centers listed below:
- School of Dentistry
- Medical School, including Graduate Medical Education
- School of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- School of Public Health
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Center for Allied Health Programs
How to Complete AHC Vaccination Requirement:
*All health-sciences students, residents, fellows, or interns in an AHC college, school or center listed above complete the appropriate requirements listed below:
- AHC vaccination and immunization requirement policy and procedure
- AHC immunization form (PDF)
- AHC annual TB form (PDF)
- AHC annual self-report influenza vaccination form
Medical school residents and fellows have additional occupational health, and safety (OHS) immunization requirements.
Detailed information about immunizations for ACH students, residents and fellows is available on the MyBoynton patient portal.
*College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) learners should follow CVM requirements.
TB Testing for the AHC
Academic Health Center (AHC) students, residents, fellows, and interns can schedule an appointment to get tested for tuberculosis (TB) in our immunization clinic.
You're Welcome at Boynton
Whether you have a family doctor or haven’t seen one in a while, you are always welcome to come here for your health care:
- Appointments: schedule online, or call 612-625-3222.
- Urgent Care: walk-in treatment for urgent or acute conditions.
- Gopher Quick Clinic: care for simple medical concerns.
If you are not sure if you should see a doctor, or which clinic to visit, call our Nurse Line at 612-625-7900. Calls are answered seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Why You Should Come to Boynton
- Comprehensive care. We have a wide range of health care services.
- Student wellness programs for nutrition, stress management, addiction recovery and sexual health.
- Value. Your health insurance and student services fee cover the cost of your care. Some exceptions apply—for details see billing information.
Transferring Your Medical Records
Having your health history on hand makes it easier for us or your next clinical team to take better care of you. To transfer your medical records to Boynton or from Boynton to your next provider/clinic, complete this health information release form.
Transferring Your Prescription Medications
Transferring your prescriptions makes refilling your medications quick and easy. Find out how at the Boynton pharmacy.
Immunizations, Vaccinations and Registration Holds
Minnesota law requires all college students to follow vaccination requirements. Failing to follow these requirements can result in a registration hold.
See how Boynton can help you clear your registration hold for immunization requirements.
Health Insurance Coverage
Boynton Health requires patients to have health insurance coverage. We accept most insurance plans. Check with your health insurance provider to see if Boynton is in their provider network.
If you do not have health insurance, you can enroll in a student health benefit plan. Contact the Office of Student Health Benefits.
See more information about health insurance.